- Assistance in finding optimal and effective models for the integration of Muslim migrants into the European society.
- Assistance in the construction and development of mosques and Islamic cultural centres in European countries.
- Organization of a series of regular public events, aiming at the popularization of European Islamic cultural heritage, in the form of Muslim culture festivals of various scales and yearly European Muslim conventions in different European countries.
- Development of online educational projects to reach wider audience from amongst the Muslim youth.
- Assistance in development of Halal industry in European countries to satisfy the growing demand from the representatives of European Muslim communities.
To better reach such a large-scale and ambitious agenda, the European Muslim Forum is planning to open its offices in such European capitals as London, Brussels, Moscow, Istanbul, Barcelona and others.
The Forum will have an Honorary board, to which the most influential and authoritative leaders of the Muslim world will be invited. Also, there will be a Knowledge board comprised of Muftis, Imams, Muslim scholars and thinkers.
According to the general consensus of participants, the European Muslim Forum is seen as a consolidated public platform for the joint resolution of common problems faced by European countries.
The Forum is expected to contribute to the formation of positive scenarios for the development of the Muslim community within the context of the development of Greater Europe. One of the key features of the Forum is the plan for this platform to unite leaders from amongst the European Muslims, and will be working with them in order to form constructive processes for the development of the European Muslim community.
European Muslim Forum is planning to cooperate with state structures, NGOs, establishments, business-communities and the media of European countries. European Muslim Forum is equidistant from all political entities, movements and unions regardless of their creed.
It is the first time in the history of Greater Europe, that Muslims of the Continent have announced such a large-scale public, cultural and civilizational agenda and imposed on themselves an ambitious task of consolidating the efforts of all constructive Muslim leaders for sustainable and positive development of European countries in cooperation with the growing Muslim community of the Continent.