25-26 September 2019
Roundtable organized by the European Muslim Forum, the Administration of Derbent and «Babul-Abvab» University with the support of the Muslim Administration of Dagestan.
Morning: Departure from Moscow
14:00 Arrival to «Uitash» airport, Makhachkala
15:00 Check-in to «Abu Dagi» hotel in Makhachkala. Lunch.
16:00 Visit to the Prophet Isa Spiritual Center. Meeting with the Mufti of Dagestan Shaykh Ahmad-Haji and congratulations on his 60th anniversary.
20:00 Gala-dinner on behalf of the organizers. Screening of short videos about Dagestan. Entertainment program.
06:00 Breakfast at the hotel
07:00 Departure to Derbent
09:00 Arrival in Naryn-kala and Registration
10:00 Beginning of the «Derbent – the cradle of European Islam» roundtable
- Recitation of the Holy Quran. Reciter – Rasul Kaibov, Mujiz, Master of Sharia Science, winner of the International Quran recitation contest.
- Short video on the history of Derbent - Introduction by Mr. Abdul-Vakhed Niyazov, the President of the European Muslim Forum
- Welcome address from Mr. Khizri Abakarov, the Mayor of Derbent
- Welcome address from the Spiritual Mentor, Shaykh Isamutdin-Afandi
- Welcome address from the Spiritual Mentor, Shaykh Mufti of the Republic of Dagestan Ahmad-Afandi Main report (15 minutes)
- 1st supplementary report (10 minutes)
- 2nd supplementary report (10 minutes)
- 10 short speeches by the guests and participants (5-7 minutes)
12:30 Collective prayer
13:15 Lunch at Naryn-kala citadel
14:30 Visit to the graves of the Companions «Kyrkhlyar»
15:30 Visit to the historical Juma Mosque
16:00 Tour around the citadel of Naryn-kala and its museums
17:00 Screening of a film about the arrival of the Companions in Derbent and its discussion 18:30 Maghrib prayer
19:00 Dinner at «Khayal» restaurant and entertainment program
20:30 Check-in in the hotel in Derbent
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
10:00 Departure for Moscow and Baku
Press Release review (jpeg)