On 29-30 November 2018 the leadership of the European Muslim Forum visited the European Commission and the European Parliament in Brussels making a step forward to preparing a foundation for the future cooperation with European institutions.
During the Board meeting in Brussels the following candidates were approved as members of the Council of the European Muslim Forum:
- Mr. Mohamed Ali Harrath - CEO of Islam Channel (United Kingdom),
- Mr. Ahmed Bermejo - Imam-khatib of the Grand Mosque of Granada (Spain),
- Mr. Noureddine Belhout - Director of Faculty of Islamic sciences in Paris (France),
- Mr. Tomasz Miskiewicz - Mufti of Poland (Poland),
- Mr. Mukaddas Bibarsov - Co-Chairman of the Council of Muftis of Russia (Saratov, Russia),
- Mr. Abdullah Numan - Mufti of Serbia (Serbia)
- Mr. Arif Saidov - Director of Sheikh Abdullah-Efendi Islamic University in Derbent (Derbent, Russia).
The Executive Committee of European Muslim Forum now consists of Mr. Aslan Mazukabzov (Nalchik, Russia), Mr. Tareq Bae (Berlin, Germany), Mr. Kamil Akhmadeev (Saint Petersburg, Russia).
Secretariat of the European Muslim Forum
72 rue Maraîchers
75020 Paris, France